VB.NET White Papers posted for the week
Author Message
 VB.NET White Papers posted for the week

Hey there,

I'm going to try to post lists of educational material for the week up here.
Let you guys know what we're working on, and hoping to solicit ideas for
more stuff. That said...

White Papers released this week:

Focus Area: WinForms

Essential Code for Windows Forms Dialog Boxes

( http://www.*-*-*.com/
chart/html/vbtchEssentialCodeForWindowsFormsDialogBoxes.asp)

Using Windows XP Visual Styles with Controls on Windows Forms

http://www.*-*-*.com/
hart/html/vbtchusingwindowsxpvisualstyleswithcontrolsonwindowsforms.asp

Shaped Windows Forms and Controls in Visual Studio .NET

http://www.*-*-*.com/
hart/html/vbtchShapedWindowsFormsControlsInVisualStudioNET.asp

Deployment Changes in Visual Basic .NET

http://www.*-*-*.com/
hart/html/vbtchdistributingapplicationscreatedwithvisualbasicnet.asp

Security Concerns for Visual Basic .NET and Visual C# .NET Programmers

http://www.*-*-*.com/
hart/html/vbtchsecurityconcernsforvisualbasicnetprogrammers.asp

Upcoming focus areas:

Week of 1/28: Web/ASP.

Week of 2/11: VS Tools

Week of 2/18: Enterprise

If you have any ideas for white papers - let me know.

Tue, 13 Jul 2004 05:55:41 GMT

1. White Paper on Access Sql versus DAO

2. Input for white paper on COM Interop

3. Samples, white papers, slide shows

4. New White Paper

5. Free Technical White Papers-G. A. Sullivan

6. Microsoft white paper regarding JET query processing

7. Q: Where is JET 3.0/ODBC White Paper ?

8. NEEDED: JET 2.5 White Paper Available ?

9. Jet Database Engine ODBC Connectivity White Paper ?

10. Free Technical White Papers-G. A. Sullivan

11. Visual Basic vs. PowerBuilder White Papers

12. New White Paper