How to change text alignment of ListView column header?
Author Message
 How to change text alignment of ListView column header?

Hi all,

As title, I would like to change text alignment of ListView column header
without affecting the alignment setting of data rows.  For example, column
header is centered while row data is left-aligned.  I found that once I
change alignment setting, it applies to the whole column including header
and data.

Thanks for your attention and help!

Regards,
James

Sun, 05 Jun 2005 18:03:06 GMT

1. ListView control and column headers, change text possible?

2. How to change color of ListView column header?

3. Change the column header color in ListView

4. Listview find Column Header Text

5. ListView Question; How to get column header text

6. Grid Column Styles (Header Alignment)

7. MSFlexGrid Column Header alignment

8. Column Header Alignment with Data Grid?

9. MSFlexGrid Column Header alignment

10. Listview header alignment

11. ListView: Column Text becomes Left-Aligned when ColumnHeader Icon is changed in Code

12. ListView: Column Text becomes Left-Aligned when ColumnHeader Icon is changed in Code