Tab control
Author Message
 Tab control

Hi,

Is there a way to add and remove the tabs of a tab control programmatically,
so depending on the outcome of a database query I can show the correct
number of tabs?

Thanks,
Steve.

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 19:54:08 GMT
 Tab control
' Adding :
Dim b As New TabPage("A new tabpage")
TabControl1.TabPages.Add(b)

' Removing
TabControl1.TabPages.RemoveAt(1) ' op positie
' or
TabControl1.TabPages.Remove(b) ' specifieke page

HTH

Yves

Quote:
> Hi,

> Is there a way to add and remove the tabs of a tab control
programmatically,
> so depending on the outcome of a database query I can show the correct
> number of tabs?

> Thanks,
> Steve.

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 20:30:22 GMT

1. Special Tab Control similar to tab control in MS outlook

2. Masked Edit COM control appears only on first tab page of tab control in VB.NET

3. Tabbing through controls on a tab control

4. tab control - loading controls onto tabs in runtime

5. Tab control & Control on a tab

6. How to set the current tab in Tab control of MS COMMON CONTROL

7. Moving Between Tabs in a Tab Control

8. tab control - order of tabs

9. Tab control in VB dot net shuffling his tabs

10. Adding Tabs To Tab Control

11. How to select Tab Control tab page programmatically?

12. Tab Control Tab Visible