Help: How to create shortcuts in VB.NET
Author Message
 Help: How to create shortcuts in VB.NET

Hello:
In VB.NET I want to create a shortcut in a "Send To" folder
I am in an XP environment, I want to create a shortcut link in the user's
Send to folder and set the icon of the shortcut.

I came across IShellLink but there is not intelligible documentation for a
VB programmer on how to call it (seen many C# examples though...).

Any helpful suggestions would be .... helpful.
Thanks
Terry

Sat, 05 Nov 2005 00:41:57 GMT
 Help: How to create shortcuts in VB.NET
Hello,

Quote:
> I came across IShellLink but there is not intelligible documentation
> for a VB programmer on how to call it (seen many C# examples
> though...).

See:

http://www.msjogren.net/dotnet/eng/samples/dotnet_shelllink.asp

Regards,
Herfried K. Wagner
--
http://www.mvps.org/dotnet

Sat, 05 Nov 2005 08:03:38 GMT

1. Create Shortcut from VB.Net

2. How to create shortcut in VB.net?

3. Creating shortcuts in VB.NET

4. Creating Shortcuts in VB.NET

5. pls help: Creating shortcuts ( LNK ) in VB 4

6. HELP: Creating Shortcut to a file with VB?

7. Creating a shortcut (.lnk) programmatically in .NET

8. VB.NEt Beginner: Creating a COM+ Object in VB.net

9. what create table using ADO.NET to VB.NET

10. Adding shortcuts in a VB .NET Deployment Project

11. VB.Net Creating Excel help

12. Help needed: Error sending mail from VB.NET to newly created mailbox