Looking example of SocketPermission of vb.net
Author Message
 Looking example of SocketPermission of vb.net

Hi there,

I'm looking for a good working example of SocketPermission (System.Net) in
Visual Basic.

I have a program running with TCP-connections, but I get the request type of
SocketPermission error message. Now I want to use SocketPermission to
acceptlist some IP-addresses and ports.

But I don't find any good example of this on the Internet. Also looking with
google.com doesn't get me a good example.

Thanks!

Robert-Paul
Please reply in the group.

---
Remove NOSPAM when responding to me.

Sun, 05 Jun 2005 15:52:10 GMT

1. Looking for example in VB.NET

2. Word Docs - Look for example to create them from VB.Net

3. Looking for VB example of shell extension

4. Looking for VB example of shell extension

5. Looking for VB/XML Examples

6. Looking for VB/XML Examples

7. Looking for VB/XML Examples

8. looking for VB examples of setting the preinter settings - NT

9. Looking for VB example of shell extension

10. Looking for VB Starfield example

11. looking for Enumerate network resources example in VB

12. Searching for (non trivial) Outlook 2000 add-in examples in C#/VB .NET