Get WSDL from the URL
Author Message
 Get WSDL from the URL

I got a problem while getting the WSDL from the URL. I use the
WebResponse class for getting the WSDL from the URL. It was working
fine for the URL, but in some case it fails especially if the URL has
the port no the port no is negelected.

for example
if i have a WSDL such as
"http://localhost:7001/axis/services/SetterGetter?wsdl"
When i get the WSDL all the URL's in the WSDL are altered as
"http://localhost/axis/services/SetterGetter?wsdl" (i.e., the port no
are removed) from the URL. can any one tell me what is happening and
how to solve this problem?

Thanks in Advance

Bye
Vetri

Fri, 04 Nov 2005 21:20:21 GMT

1. URL, Getting the url using asp

2. Getting URL from IE to insert in Access

3. Getting the current page's URL

4. Getting current IE document URL

5. Getting currently loaded URL.

6. Getting URL from default browser

7. VB4 32bit STD: Getting URL File history properties

8. Getting URL property from internet shortcut

9. Getting Url

10. How to keep web database from getting reverse-engineered using url parameters

11. Getting a URL Call result into a string?

12. Getting hidden URL?