Databinding checkbox checked dont work
Author Message
 Databinding checkbox checked dont work

When I bind textboxes to a dataset and call the dataset addnew the dataset
repositions and the textboxes clear awaiting input. If I then put a checkbox
bound to a boolean column and call the dataset addnew the dataset
repositions but the textboxes and checkbox do not clear. This also happens
if you create the form using the data form wizard. It also happens with a
radiobutton. Is this a bug. because it is bugging me

Tue, 28 Dec 2004 21:15:21 GMT

1. Databinding to a Checkbox from SQL Server

2. DataBinding to a CheckBox

3. Checkbox with YES, NO, DONT CARE States

4. DataBinding Check Boxs

5. Breakpoints dont work

6. vba dont works ...

7. ActiveDocument.SendFax Address:=.. dont work

8. RaiseEvent dont work in New() sub?

9. Datagrid em Webform - Paging dont work???

10. Using Excel as Datasource, dont work

11. Access database yes/no fields dont work with ado.net

12. Office dont't work after vb.net was installed