RTF String Save to Database via WebService
Author Message
 RTF String Save to Database via WebService

Hi,
    I have some Rich Text Formats I am trying to save to my MsSqL 2000
database via a webservice. I have successfully saved these items via the
webservice http test interface without issue. When I try to save it from the
client side via a webservice I get the following error.

An unhandled exception of type 'System.Xml.XmlException' occurred in
system.xml.dll

Additional information: System error.

I assume this has something to do with special characters but defiantly
could be wrong. I am already escaping the ' characters for the database.
Any ideas on this error would be greatly appreciated.

Eric Seneca

Sun, 05 Jun 2005 22:23:40 GMT

1. Saving Rich Text Format (RTF) in Oracle 10g using PL/SQL via VB/ASP.NET

2. Save Highlighted RTF to Database

3. RTF save using ADO / COM to Access / SQL database

4. Saving .rtf in an access database

5. Converting a byte array of an RTF encoded string into true RTF

6. Appending RTF strings to an RTF control

7. VBA macro consuming webservice via POST

8. Best way to pass data via WebService to ColdFusion App

9. Pass structure via Webservice (VB.NET)

10. Returning a collection class (inherited from CollectionBase) via webService

11. Saving attachments into database via VBA Macro

12. Saving attachments into database via VBA Macro