 Solution Explorer?

Is there any way to get at the Solution Explorer from within VB? I would
like to get the list of vb files that show up in the Solution Explorer.

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 22:07:25 GMT
 Solution Explorer?
I assume you mean VB.NET. If so, there is a "Show All File" icon (second
from right at the top) which will show everything you have in the
directories for this project. Hope this helps!

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA
Author: ADO.NET and XML: ASP.NET on the Edge

****
Think outside the box!
****

Quote:
> Is there any way to get at the Solution Explorer from within VB? I would
> like to get the list of vb files that show up in the Solution Explorer.

Tue, 01 Feb 2005 02:36:57 GMT
 Solution Explorer?
But how can I get at this from code? like to get a list of all objects that
appear in this collection?

Quote:
> I assume you mean VB.NET. If so, there is a "Show All File" icon (second
> from right at the top) which will show everything you have in the
> directories for this project. Hope this helps!

> --
> Gregory A. Beamer
> MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA
> Author: ADO.NET and XML: ASP.NET on the Edge

> ****
> Think outside the box!

> ****

> > Is there any way to get at the Solution Explorer from within VB? I would
> > like to get the list of vb files that show up in the Solution Explorer.

Tue, 01 Feb 2005 20:38:05 GMT

1. Lost form icon in solution explorer

2. Solution Explorer Icons

3. IDE Shutting down when double clicking on file in Solution Explorer

4. XP Solution Development Resource CD/Fabrikam solution

5. VB Solutions and NMAKE, or build solution from Command Line

6. BLOCK Internet Explorer or Explorer

7. Adding buttons to an explorer upon new explorer event

8. Need Information - Explorer Bar like in Windows Explorer/Outlook Express

9. Project explorer icon clicked, but no project explorer appear

10. HELP: EXPLORER: Displaying Menu Options in Explorer

11. Internet Explorer as File Explorer

12. SOLUTION to VBA HELP file Errors