datatype
Author Message
 datatype

Hi,
Is it possible to:
 at run-time in VB.NET change the datatype of elements of a column in a
datagrid?

Thanks

Tue, 28 Dec 2004 16:48:19 GMT
 datatype
forget about that...what about making something as simple as described in:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vbco...
vbtskaddingdeletingorhidingcolumns.asp

in real life?

I mean, it looks like catch 22, for me it just says object not set to an
instance of an object on:
myGridColumns = jobz_dg.TableStyles(0).GridColumnStyles

I really don't get how you do this...

Will be very happy for complete examples of how to do something like this!

TIA

Quote:
> Hi,
> Is it possible to:
>  at run-time in VB.NET change the datatype of elements of a column in a
> datagrid?

> Thanks

Tue, 28 Dec 2004 17:51:10 GMT

1. Converting datatype varchar to datatype datetime in SQL trigger

2. ADO DataType Enum Mapping To SQL DataTypes

3. Public Module Level Datatypes vs. Private Class Level DataType

4. create a new field with datatype decimal

5. decimal datatype fieldsize

6. Retrieve SQL image datatype into Access

7. How to Change Field DataType in DAO

8. SQL linked datatype/ blank sub forms with Sybase

9. CreateField - AutoNumber datatype

10. return memo datatype

11. DATE DATATYPE CRASHING ACCESS 97

12. Setting Autonumber DataType