Shared Assembly
Author Message
 Shared Assembly

I have developed an assembly and I have registered it into
the GAC. When I try to add a reference from Visual Studio
(with Project -> Add reference... menu) to the shared
assembly, I can't find it into the dialog box. What I have
to do?

Many thanks

Cold80

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 00:45:29 GMT
 Shared Assembly
The list of components in AddReference dialog is not enumberated from the
GAC.

You just need to have your assembly in a regular folder, and click
"browse..." in the AddReference dialog to select it and add reference to it.

Julia [MS]

Quote:
> I have developed an assembly and I have registered it into
> the GAC. When I try to add a reference from Visual Studio
> (with Project -> Add reference... menu) to the shared
> assembly, I can't find it into the dialog box. What I have
> to do?

> Many thanks

> Cold80

Tue, 01 Feb 2005 03:53:14 GMT
 Shared Assembly

Quote:
>You just need to have your assembly in a regular folder,

or

INFO: How to Display an Assembly in the Add Reference Dialog Box
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q306149

Mattias

===
Mattias Sj?gren (VB MVP)

http://www.msjogren.net/dotnet/

Tue, 01 Feb 2005 04:27:24 GMT

1. Shared Assembly Confusion

2. Shared Assembly Problems

3. How create GUIDs for project files, and how share assemblies?

4. How do I create a shared assembly using IDE?

5. What happened to the Gui interface for building a shared assembly?

6. Assembly and Global Assembly Cache

7. Shared templates can't be shared

8. Shared or not shared Connections ?

9. how to share project/solution on shared server?

10. WSH - sharing directories ( net share)

11. enumerating shares and share permissions with vbscript

12. I need an example of NET SHARE when creating a local printer share