Video Controls.
Author Message
 Video Controls.

I'm wrong or there are no video controls like Media Player or MCI Control
under the .Net Framework Components?? I know that i can find these
components under the COM compontents Tab, but it will be better if the
control i'm using for video is based on the .Net Framework.

If somebody can help me with this i will be glad to know a way to do it.

Regards.
Alex.

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 06:09:14 GMT
 Video Controls.
Many of these will be available when the newer versions of those apps are
released.  I believe media player 9 will have a .Net componnent, as will DX
9...

Quote:
> I'm wrong or there are no video controls like Media Player or MCI Control
> under the .Net Framework Components?? I know that i can find these
> components under the COM compontents Tab, but it will be better if the
> control i'm using for video is based on the .Net Framework.

> If somebody can help me with this i will be glad to know a way to do it.

> Regards.
> Alex.

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 23:03:49 GMT

1. Video Control / MSVidWebDVD Samples for VB.NET DVD playback

2. MS Video Control DVD Playback has no sound

3. Opinions: Good on-scren video controls?

4. Internet Audio / Video control?

5. On-screen video control help?

6. Interactive Video Control?

7. Video Control / MSVidWebDVD Samples for VB.NET DVD playback

8. Anyone familiar with new video control

9. MS video control (msvidctl) to implement digital tv (dmb-th) with

10. Any advice on a Video control for VB 4.0?

11. video realtime and video delay