Datagrid???
Author Message
 Datagrid???

 I whould like know if is possible create a style or one datagrid  in
vb.netthat presents data in way that a row represents one field.

Normaly
      code discription
      A Blue

I want
      code A
      discription Blue

Mon, 12 Jul 2004 22:57:57 GMT
 Datagrid???
Hi Peter,

I don't think that this is possible using the DataGrid using a normal data
source. You can get this functionality by using a Repeater. You can create a
Repeater that loops through each record in your data source, and a nested
repeater that loops through each field in the row.

Ian.

Tue, 13 Jul 2004 01:49:09 GMT

1. Need some help with DataGrids (DataGrid-->DataGrid, DataGrid-->Dataset, DataGrid-->XML)

2. How do I set the Datagrid row to be same size as the datagrid window

3. Using datagrid as datasource for another datagrid

4. Datagrids inside a Datagrid

5. Copy from Datagrid to datagrid

6. Updating datagrid with requery, datagrid goes to top

7. DataGrid and "Microsoft Datagrid: The Current Row is not available"

8. HELP needed: missing one record when displaying in DataGrid

9. help on datagrid

10. datagrid in vba

11. Using ADO with DataGrid

12. Having different recordsource in Datagrid : Is it Posibble?