Q Master-Detail forms
Author Message
 Q Master-Detail forms

As being new to this,
I would like to make a Master-Detail form. In de documentation is always
case of a Datagrid for the details.
Is it possible to use seperate text boxes for this. It would give more
control over the design.
Or should i use the combo or listboxes instead of the text conrols?

Thanks,
Eric

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 19:24:26 GMT
 Q Master-Detail forms
Hi,
Yes, you can do this but it requires much more code.  I'd say the best thing
to do is to run the DataFormWizard and then modify the Detail portion of the
form to use textboxes and record scrolling buttons like the Master portion
of the form.
Thanks,
Steve, Ernest and Sunder

> As being new to this,
> I would like to make a Master-Detail form. In de documentation is always
> case of a Datagrid for the details.
> Is it possible to use seperate text boxes for this. It would give more
> control over the design.
> Or should i use the combo or listboxes instead of the text conrols?

> Thanks,
> Eric

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 04:43:21 GMT

1. Master-Detail with 2 seperate detail sections per master record, CR.NET

2. Link multiple datagrids to a single record (Master\Detail Form with multiple details)

3. Data Form Wizard with Master/Detail Form-Layout

4. Inserting detail rows in master-detail configuration (VB4)

5. VB6.0 Wizard generated master/detail forms give huge problems

6. Facing Problems in DBGrid Control in Master Detail Forms

7. Master Detail Form in RDO

8. Master Detail form using Visual Basic

9. VB Forms Master/Details

10. Master/detail form

11. Master / detail form

12. HELP: Master details form