hmmmmm...
Author Message
 hmmmmm...

So here I am building a VB.NET project in Visual Studio .NET and after much
ado I finally get it "done".

So know I want to have some installation files to give to someone to install
and lo and behold I look in the pull down menus and cannot find how to do
this...

I officially have a SETUP.EXE problem?

Where do I do this?

Version 6 came with install shield does .NET have one?

Gerald Ray

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 21:49:16 GMT
 hmmmmm...
Check for 'Deployment'.
Build a Deploy project that will create your Setup.exe file with cabs, etc.

--
Best Regards,

R&D Division

Galdor Systems LTD.
Yavne, Israel
Tel: 972-8-9322-950
Fax: 972-8-9422-402
Mobile: 972-67-480-789

<http://www.galdor.com>

Quote:
> So here I am building a VB.NET project in Visual Studio .NET and after
much
> ado I finally get it "done".

> So know I want to have some installation files to give to someone to
install
> and lo and behold I look in the pull down menus and cannot find how to do
> this...

> I officially have a SETUP.EXE problem?

> Where do I do this?

> Version 6 came with install shield does .NET have one?

> Gerald Ray

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 23:24:04 GMT