Software requirement
Author Message
 Software requirement

What is the software requirement for VB.net ?  Can you run the vb.net on
windows 98 ?

Thanks in advance.

Sat, 27 Mar 2004 23:14:54 GMT
 Software requirement
Windows 98 is not supported at design-time, only at run time. Check
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/nextgen/qa.asp for more...

Patrice

Quote:
> What is the software requirement for VB.net ?  Can you run the vb.net on
> windows 98 ?

> Thanks in advance.

Sat, 27 Mar 2004 23:35:15 GMT
 Software requirement
Do we need any additional components for windows 98 ? Is it reliable to run
.net program on win98 ?

Thanks in advance.

Quote:
> Windows 98 is not supported at design-time, only at run time. Check
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/nextgen/qa.asp for more...

> Patrice

> > What is the software requirement for VB.net ?  Can you run the vb.net on
> > windows 98 ?

> > Thanks in advance.

Sun, 28 Mar 2004 17:44:20 GMT
 Software requirement
You'll have of course to install the .NET runtime which is at this time a
beta software. Your best bet is to give this a try on a machine you can
afford to reformat (or on a separate partition).

Individual differences could also arise depending on the type of application
(for example I doubt a Windows NT service will run under W98).

Patrice

Quote:
> Do we need any additional components for windows 98 ? Is it reliable to
run
> .net program on win98 ?

> Thanks in advance.

Sun, 28 Mar 2004 17:55:55 GMT

1. user software requirements for VB and MS Access

2. Requirements for selling software

3. project design software , compare website design software , web developers , website design software review , nof shop , software quality , nof 7.5 , bestellen preisvergleich , web site design , custom web design ,

4. Free Software From Day and Age Software

5. Free QBasic Software from Day and Age Software

6. Software licenses of installed software

7. Look for software for software protection

8. Software Testing – Software Development Tools

9. Array memory requirement question

10. What is the system requirements for running macros?

11. Visual Basic .Net Requirements

12. Deployment Requirements