Wrapping text in a windows forms datagrid
Author Message
 Wrapping text in a windows forms datagrid

How do I get the text to wrap after the focus leaves a datagrid cell.  When
the cell has the focus the text wraps fine, but once focus moves onto
another cell, the text returns to one line.

Sun, 26 Dec 2004 23:42:25 GMT
 Wrapping text in a windows forms datagrid
Hi Rob,
As you have noticed the standard MS supplied DataGridTextBoxColumn only
shows wrapped text in the current cell, to get round this you need to create
your own datagridcolumnstyle.
There are examples of this at www.c-sharpcorner.com, www.gotdotnet.com and
in George Sheperds FAQ at www.syncfusion.com/faq/winforms/

If you are looking for a third party datagridcolumnstyle that does multiline
textboxes please see our site www.datagridcolumnstyles.net

I hope these links help you

Jasmine
www.datagridcolumnstyles.net
Custom DataGridColumnStyles for the Microsoft .Net Windows Forms DataGrid

Quote:
> How do I get the text to wrap after the focus leaves a datagrid cell.
When
> the cell has the focus the text wraps fine, but once focus moves onto
> another cell, the text returns to one line.

Mon, 27 Dec 2004 00:06:41 GMT

1. Word Wrap in Datagrid for VB.NET windows app

2. DBGrid text wrap - won't stay wrapped!

3. Text field size, or text wrapping

4. Multiple Text lines with text wrap to fit the textbox size

5. Wrapping text around a bmp image in the rich text editor

6. Text Wrapping in Rich Text Box

7. Wrapping Text in a Text Box

8. Can you have a datagrid column heading be multi-lined or wrap

9. Vertical wrap in Datagrid

10. Way to set wrap/height in Datagrid?

11. Datagrid word wrap

12. Vertical wrap in Datagrid