Sql server Image data type
Author Message
 Sql server Image data type

Hi all

Does anybody know how to bind a image control to a field in Sql server table
of type IMAGE (contains picture)

thanks

Sun, 05 Jun 2005 17:55:14 GMT
 Sql server Image data type
Hi,

You may check the following article:
321900.KB.EN-US HOW TO: Display an Image from a Database in a Windows Forms
PictureBox
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;321900

Regards,

Bill Cheng
Microsoft Support Engineer
--------------------

| Subject: Sql server Image data type
| Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 11:55:14 +0200

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb
|
| Hi all
|
| Does anybody know how to bind a image control to a field in Sql server
table
| of type IMAGE (contains picture)
|
| thanks

Tue, 07 Jun 2005 08:16:13 GMT

1. How to insert SQL Server Image Data Type Fields in a Report

2. Store the image in picture box control into the image data type in SQL server

3. Saving Binary files on the Client to the Image data type in SQL Server

4. Image type in SQL Server and VB

5. How do I insert into an Image-type field (SQL-Server)

6. SQL Image Data Type

7. SQL Image Data Type in ASP

8. Data Type Constants in SQL Server 6.5

9. Retrieving SQL Server Text data type in VB.NET

10. Problem reading Text data type from SQL Server

11. Problem reading Text data type from SQL Server

12. OLE object data type in SQL Server 6.5