Treeview control - getting Network Neighborhood
Author Message
 Treeview control - getting Network Neighborhood

I am trying to use the treeview control to create an interface that
resembles the Windows Explorer.  I need to allow the user to look for (and
select) files locally and on the network.

I can process all the local drives without a problem, but how do you access
the "network neighborhood" to allow the user to browse the network?

I have looked for 4 days for stuff in books and on the web but have found
diddly.

Any Ideas where I could find some help?

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Tue, 28 Dec 2004 20:42:16 GMT

1. TreeView Control Accessing Network Neighborhood

2. TreeView Control to build a network Neighborhood

3. Treeview with Drives / Network Neighborhood

4. Getting Computer Name from Network Neighborhood

5. Network Browser (Network Neighborhood)

6. File Browser Control - Network Neighborhood

7. Network Neighborhood/Dial-Up Networking

8. viewing the network neighborhood and the control panel in a drivelistbox

9. Network Neighborhood/Dial-Up Networking

10. Drive control that shows Network Neighborhood

11. Network Neighborhood/Dial-Up Networking

12. enumerate Network Neighborhood