Spaces in listbox
Author Message
 Spaces in listbox

if i insert 2 spaces or more successively in a listbox
item, i see only one space on run time.
How to solve this problem ? thank you

Tue, 20 Sep 2005 18:34:32 GMT
 Spaces in listbox
Hello Mickael,

Quote:
> if i insert 2 spaces or more successively in a listbox
> item, i see only one space on run time.
> How to solve this problem ? thank you

I am not able to reproduce this. Post your code.

Regards,
Herfried K. Wagner

Tue, 20 Sep 2005 20:25:28 GMT
 Spaces in listbox
Are you doing a Web App?  Is this in ASP.NET?  If it is,
then the browser interpreting the HTML output will change
multiple spaces to one space.
Quote:

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 03:55:11 GMT

1. Help: Format & Spacing in Listbox

2. Space Space Space Space Space Space Space

3. Space Space Space Space Space Space Space

4. Space Space Space Space Space Space Space

5. ListBox & Space

6. ListBox drops spaces

7. Selecting from space to space

8. Replacing digits[space] with digits[non-breaking space]

9. Search/Replace Em Space/En Space characters

10. reset character spacing to default paragraph spacing

11. when are five spaces not five spaces?

12. Error 3026 Not enough space, but 2G space