How to execute a query programmatically
Author Message
 How to execute a query programmatically

Hi all.

In a windows application I'm connecting to Access
databases by using Data.OleDb classes.

Which is the simplest way to execute programmatically a
query built in Access databases ?

Thanks

Mario

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 23:28:37 GMT
 How to execute a query programmatically
Hello,

Quote:
> In a windows application I'm connecting to Access
> databases by using Data.OleDb classes.

> Which is the simplest way to execute programmatically a
> query built in Access databases ?

INFO: NG for .NET+database problems:

Regards,
Herfried K. Wagner
--
http://www.mvps.org/dotnet

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 23:32:01 GMT

1. Executing an update query programmatically

2. Howto execute one query over multiple query results

3. Howto execute one query over multiple query results

4. How to execute a Excel Macro programmatically

5. Hiding queries programmatically

6. pass a parameter to a query programmatically

7. Querying agains shared contacts programmatically...

8. Crystal: Show SQL Query Programmatically

9. Crystal: Show SQL Query Programmatically

10. VBA Query Executes Error Too Few Parameters

11. Executing Queries with DAO

12. Executing SQL queries using modules via Jet