Attributes
Author Message
 Attributes

I have just finished my project and fixed all of the syntax errors, but the
moment that I fix everything on the task list I get 2 more errors.
"Attribute 'System.Reflection.AssemblyConfigurationAttribute' cannot be
specified more than once in this project, even with identical parameter
values."
And...
Attribute 'System.Web.UI.TagPrefixAttribute' cannot be specified more than
once in this project, even with identical parameter values.

I use these namespaces in my code in several places.  But I can find nothing
that references these functions.

Any Ideas...
TIA
Chad

Sat, 17 Sep 2005 03:21:49 GMT
 Attributes
Try searching for AssemblyConfiguration and TagPrefix within your project.
They will most likely be within angle brackets '<>'. You should have at
most 1 instance of these attributes.

Hope this helps,

--
Abel and Todd , VB Team

Sat, 17 Sep 2005 04:44:13 GMT
 Attributes
Thanks any way.. I found it.
I had AssemblyConfiguration listed 2ce in my assemblyInfo.vb...
and...
a aspx file with 2 tagprefix's with the same name.

Thanks
Chad

Quote:
> I have just finished my project and fixed all of the syntax errors, but
the
> moment that I fix everything on the task list I get 2 more errors.
> "Attribute 'System.Reflection.AssemblyConfigurationAttribute' cannot be
> specified more than once in this project, even with identical parameter
> values."
> And...
> Attribute 'System.Web.UI.TagPrefixAttribute' cannot be specified more than
> once in this project, even with identical parameter values.

> I use these namespaces in my code in several places.  But I can find
nothing
> that references these functions.

> Any Ideas...
> TIA
> Chad

Sat, 17 Sep 2005 05:20:43 GMT

1. How to get value of the object's attribute ,the object's attribute is specified by a string variable ?

2. How to get value of the object's attribute ,the object's attribute is specified by a string variable ?

3. Retrieving file attributes in code?

4. File Attributes

5. Programmatically setting field attributes with DAO

6. Column Attributes

7. programatically accessing extended Tabledef attributes

8. Access 2000 TableDef Attributes

9. Property Attribute for Database in Access

10. CreateTableDef 'attributes' option

11. Changing Access Object Attributes

12. how to change table-attributes ??