Binding bug?
Author Message
 Binding bug?

I bind a textbox to a relation in a dataset.

The problem is when I reload the dataset somehow the engine gets confused
when I do DS.Clear. and the binding is not working. (if I bind directly to a
table and not a relation, it doesnt happen).

--

Best Regards,

R&D Division

Galdor Systems LTD.
Yavne, Israel
Tel: 972-8-9322-950
Fax: 972-8-9422-402
Mobile: 972-67-480-789

< http://www.*-*-*.com/ >

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 20:05:59 GMT
 Binding bug?

Quote:
> I bind a textbox to a relation in a dataset.

> The problem is when I reload the dataset somehow the engine gets
confused
> when I do DS.Clear. and the binding is not working. (if I bind
directly to a
> table and not a relation, it doesnt happen).

Show some code segment, please.

--
Peter Wu
Microsoft Corporation

rights.

Sat, 05 Feb 2005 13:26:15 GMT

1. control binding bug?

2. A bound Bug?

3. A bound Bug?

4. Bound ComboBox "Bug"?

5. SERIOUS!! BUG: Late-Bound Invocation for Derived Classes

6. Dataenvironment and bound controls bugging me

7. MaskEdBox .Text property Binding object bug in VB 6

8. Selection bug for MSHFlexgrid when bound to an empty Recordset

9. MaskedEdit (SP3) - BUG: If not Bound, then .DATACHANGED always False

10. Selection bug for MSHFlexgrid when bound to an empty Recordset

11. IDE BUGs, BUGs, BUGs....

12. BUGS BUGS BUGS!