Exchange Attachments, CDO (Need Help)
Author Message
 Exchange Attachments, CDO (Need Help)

Does anyone have a good example of how to (using vb.net) to search through a
private mailbox looking for e-mails with attachments and then opening those
attachments.

Basically, we receive reqs automatically through one mailbox on our Exchange
2000 server.  I need to write a service that pulls these attachments and
inserts them into a database.  I cannot find any good CDO examples on the
net.

Thanks,

Dan

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 21:32:43 GMT

1. Outlook, Exchange, CDO and Profiles *Help Please*

2. extracting attachment from exchange email , help

3. AppointmentItems - CDO For Exchange

4. CDO and Exchange Inbox Question

5. How to post to an Exchange folder using CDO

6. CDO 1.21 or 2000 for Exchange Server 5.5?

7. How do I handle CDO.logon without Exchange?

8. CDO 1.21 and newer versions of Exchange

9. MAPI, CDO, and exchange distribution list memberships

10. Log on to the Exchange server using CDO

11. Acquiring Appointments from Exchange server using CDO.

12. Exchange Notify app using VB.NET and CDO?