business directory software
Author Message
 business directory software

Hi

I am looking for a business directory software that can assign to companies
a main area and a sib area with the main area. Ideally I would like the user
to be able to select the main business area and the sub area to display all
the companies that belong there. Further features such as keywords search
and option to customise are welcome.

For example of one possible interface please see www.londonlaunch.com.

Can anyone please make recommendations for such a system?

Many Thanks

Regards

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 23:03:05 GMT

1. Business To Business

2. Business To Business

3. Directory of Software Development Professionals

4. Directory of Software Development Professionals

5. project design software , compare website design software , web developers , website design software review , nof shop , software quality , nof 7.5 , bestellen preisvergleich , web site design , custom web design ,

6. Free Software From Day and Age Software

7. Free QBasic Software from Day and Age Software

8. Software licenses of installed software

9. Look for software for software protection

10. Software Testing – Software Development Tools

11. Returning all file names from given folder directory and all sub-directories

12. Finding changes in directory and sub-directories