when running my app in the IDE, there is no error msgbox
Author Message
 when running my app in the IDE, there is no error msgbox

hi.

when im running my vb.net application in debug mode in the IDE
if a var dont have reference , the IDE dont popup message, and just stuck or
exiting the function.

why is that ?

this error code ,dont exist in try catch at all.

Sun, 27 Nov 2005 00:08:15 GMT
 when running my app in the IDE, there is no error msgbox
Hello,

Quote:
> when im running my vb.net application in debug mode in the IDE
> if a var dont have reference , the IDE dont popup message, and just stuck
or
> exiting the function.

Go to the IDE properties window and check the appropriate options in the
"debug" category.

Regards,
Herfried K. Wagner
--
http://www.mvps.org/dotnet

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 23:21:58 GMT

1. Error 32809 on First Run in IDE, comment out, Run , uncomment, All OK

2. IIS app runs compiled, but not from IDE

3. IIS app runs compiled, but not from IDE

4. Reading command-line parameters from a VB app run-time and IDE

5. Reading command-line parameters from a VB app run-time and IDE

6. Reading command-line parameters from a VB app run-time and IDE

7. Reading command-line parameters from a VB app run-time and IDE

8. Reading command-line parameters from a VB app run-time and IDE

9. Reading command-line parameters from a VB app run-time and IDE

10. Can't run app on device from IDE

11. MsgBox pauses App at Design time but not run time

12. Running vb4-32 IDE with vb5 IDE