unescape (or convert) to hex value Attachments
Author Message
 unescape (or convert) to hex value Attachments

Hi,

I am trying to build a webservise that get a string as
input and return its hex representation as output, or just
the other way around

My general question is how can I escape string to normal
(un-escape) string?

I mean how to convert hex value string to ASCII string
for example:
to transform the string a%5E1%21 to a^1?

thanks
Roth27

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 03:36:24 GMT

1. Converting hex value in str format to hex

2. Help me convert system color NAMES to hex or RGB VALUES

3. How to convert hex string into numeric value?

4. Converting large values to Hex

5. Converting large hex values to decimal

6. Help me convert system color NAMES to hex or RGB VALUES

7. How do I convert Hex-values to Dec?

8. Converting Hex/Oct/Bin values into Dec

9. Converting large values to Hex

10. Converting to HEX Values

11. Converting large values to Hex

12. Converting HEX without parity to HEX with even parity