Retrive the Default TEMP Path of a Enviroment?
Author Message
 Retrive the Default TEMP Path of a Enviroment?

How i can retrive the default temp path of the OS? like c:\Temp or
c:\Documents & Settings\Profile\Temp and such?
is there a way?

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:02:59 GMT
 Retrive the Default TEMP Path of a Enviroment?

Quote:

> > How i can retrive the default temp path of the OS? like c:\Temp or
> > c:\Documents & Settings\Profile\Temp and such?
> > is there a way?

> I had the same problem and someone told me about this.
> http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/code/shell/csidl.htm

Sorry i forgot it was a .NET group.

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 22:06:37 GMT
 Retrive the Default TEMP Path of a Enviroment?

Quote:
> How i can retrive the default temp path of the OS? like c:\Temp or
> c:\Documents & Settings\Profile\Temp and such?
> is there a way?

I had the same problem and someone told me about this.
http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/code/shell/csidl.htm

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 22:05:18 GMT
 Retrive the Default TEMP Path of a Enviroment?
no worries, i get it, it was....
 Dim TempDir As String = Environment.GetEnvironmentVariable("Temp")
thanks anyway

Quote:
> How i can retrive the default temp path of the OS? like c:\Temp or
> c:\Documents & Settings\Profile\Temp and such?
> is there a way?

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 22:23:22 GMT

1. Retrive a drive path...

2. path of temp dir?

3. Returning the system TEMP path

4. how to get TEMP path?

5. Get Temp-Path

6. Path/File Access Error: c:\windows\Temp\*.tmp

7. Get Temp Path

8. System TEMP Path

9. Get Temp-Path

10. Temp path ... almost there

11. create a folder or find default temp folder

12. Find the Default Temp dir