Visual Studio .NET IDE Problem
Author Message
 Visual Studio .NET IDE Problem

Dear All,
    I face a problem while working with Visual Studio .Net IDE , when I
execute an application and return to the debug mode the properties menu
refuse to slide out again if i use the auto hide feature, but if i left it
fixed on the screen every thing going well

Please advise,

Best regards
Mohamed Zaki

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 00:23:24 GMT
 Visual Studio .NET IDE Problem
That issue has been around forever.  See this article:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q313899

The way that I work around this is to leave my output window open and
floating all the time, then I resize the output window so that it is as
small as possible and move it to the very bottom of the VS.net window so
that all I see is the top of it. Then it's not in the way and the properties
window always works fine.  Kind of a weird thing to have to do, but it
works.

- Joe

Quote:
> Dear All,
>     I face a problem while working with Visual Studio .Net IDE , when I
> execute an application and return to the debug mode the properties menu
> refuse to slide out again if i use the auto hide feature, but if i left it
> fixed on the screen every thing going well

> Please advise,

> Best regards
> Mohamed Zaki

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 00:01:46 GMT

1. Visual Studio.net IDE

2. Visual Studio 6 and Visual Studio .NET

3. Visual Studio 6.0, Visual Studio.Net Difference

4. Visual Studio 6 and Visual Studio .net

5. Visual Studio .Net causing Visual Basic 6 problem?

6. Visual Studio.NET vs Visual Basic.NET

7. WinXP-Visual Studio 6.0-Studio.Net compatibility

8. WinXP-Visual Studio 6.0-Studio.Net compatibility

9. problem with crystal reports in visual studio.NET

10. Setup problem with Microsoft Visual Studio .NET

11. problem with crystal reports in visual studio.NET

12. problem with crystal reports in visual studio.NET