How to restore the dataview after the rows in dataview are to be filtered
Author Message
 How to restore the dataview after the rows in dataview are to be filtered

Dear Sirs,

I have a dataview named MyDataView filted by using dataview.RowFilter =
"Column='xxx'".
Now I would like to reuse this dataview.  How can I cancel the filter on the
dataview?

Thanks

John Hu

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 06:26:16 GMT
 How to restore the dataview after the rows in dataview are to be filtered
Set RowFilter to the empty string;

Quote:
> Dear Sirs,

> I have a dataview named MyDataView filted by using dataview.RowFilter =
> "Column='xxx'".
> Now I would like to reuse this dataview.  How can I cancel the filter on
the
> dataview?

> Thanks

> John Hu

Sun, 06 Feb 2005 21:52:33 GMT

1. DataView row filter

2. DataView Filter Query

3. 2 filters in a dataview?

4. Bind ListBox with filtered dataview

5. Filtering DataView question

6. How filter report with dataview?

7. Rows duplicated when applying a dataview with rowfilter

8. save a modified dataview row

9. Dataview, finding rows

10. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

12. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control