How do I get the position of the text in my control?
Author Message
 How do I get the position of the text in my control?

I'm using DrawString to draw the text into my control and position the text
using the StringAlignment and StringLineAlignment flags. This works nicely,
but now I need to know the position of the text in the control (upper left
corner of the text). How do I get it? I already have width and height from
using MeasureString, but just how do I get the position?

--
Tenchi (remove 'spam.be.gone' for emails)

My VB.net Download-Manager (Version 1.12.1400)
Homepage: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 01:23:39 GMT

1. Getting Cursor position in text box - how?

2. MCI Control Gets Into a Tizzy - Done Events Not Being Generated

3. getting the screen position of a control

4. Getting absolute positions of controls.

5. Getting Control position on the screen

6. Cursor position in a text control

7. Vertical position of text in textbox control

8. Controlling the position of the Tooltip text

9. Insert text into text box on current position

10. Controling the position of text in a Rich Text Box

11. ?? Positioning text in a Text box

12. Text box cursor position when text is selected