How I can obtain help from Microsoft developper
Author Message
 How I can obtain help from Microsoft developper

Hi,

I ask my question for 4 days  in 3 different way but no
one can answer my question I hope a Microsoft developper
can answer me because I work wiht ms word object and my
question is about it. If some one can tell me how to use
ms word object(in VB.net) to scan heading/footers of a ms
word document and replace a string by an other one (
always in the heading/footer )please tell me but I think
the object wasn't make to do that if not, they have to
correct it and I want to tell to someone who can do
something.

Thankl for your help.

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 00:53:41 GMT
 How I can obtain help from Microsoft developper
Here are some articles on how you can talk to Word from your VB application.

HOW TO: Automate Word with VB .NET to Create a New Document
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q316383

HOWTO: Use VB .NET Automation to Get/Set DocumentProperties
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q303294

Here is some code that shows how to set the Headers in a document:

        Dim word As Word.Application
        word = New Word.Application()
        word.Visible = True
        Dim doc As Word.Document = word.Documents.Add()
        doc.Sections.Item(1).Headers.Item(1).Range.Text = "Hello"

Hope that helps!
Dave & Yu-Fang
VB.NET Development

> Hi,

> I ask my question for 4 days  in 3 different way but no
> one can answer my question I hope a Microsoft developper
> can answer me because I work wiht ms word object and my
> question is about it. If some one can tell me how to use
> ms word object(in VB.net) to scan heading/footers of a ms
> word document and replace a string by an other one (
> always in the heading/footer )please tell me but I think
> the object wasn't make to do that if not, they have to
> correct it and I want to tell to someone who can do
> something.

> Thankl for your help.

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 04:34:08 GMT

1. newsgroup for FTP developpers

2. student developper pack

3. Screen Savers Developpers

4. visual cgi developpers needed

5. Crystal report developper requested (recherché)

6. How do I create a canned form?

7. Canned AcctReceivable Module needed!

8. Canned pages....

10. Crystal Reports Canned Code

11. Canned objects and/or images

12. Switching from inhouse software to canned package.