Where's the difference
Author Message
 Where's the difference

Hello,

can anyone tell me where is the difference between

<ComVisible(True), ClassInterface
(ClassInterfaceType.AutoDual)> Public Class MyClass

and

<ComVisible(True), ComClass(MyClass.ClassId,
MyClass.InterfaceId, MyClass.EventsId)> Public Class
MyClass

Thanks, Sascha

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:14:52 GMT
 Where's the difference

 <ComVisible(True), ClassInterface (ClassInterfaceType.AutoDual)> _
Public Class MyClass

    for this, when exported to a COM type library, the exporter creates a
_MyClass interface which will be the default interface for the class
MyClass. The Interface will have not only the Public Members of MyClass, but
also the Public Members of all the base classes (including System.Object) on
it.

<ComVisible(True), ComClass(MyClass.ClassId, MyClass.InterfaceId,
MyClass.EventsId)> _
Public Class MyClass

    for this, almost the same thing occurs, but the difference being that
the _MyClass Interface will only contain the Public Members of Myclass and
NOT of any base classes

thanks,
VB Team

> Hello,

> can anyone tell me where is the difference between

> <ComVisible(True), ClassInterface
> (ClassInterfaceType.AutoDual)> Public Class MyClass

> and

> <ComVisible(True), ComClass(MyClass.ClassId,
> MyClass.InterfaceId, MyClass.EventsId)> Public Class
> MyClass

> Thanks, Sascha

Tue, 01 Feb 2005 04:24:42 GMT

1. what's the difference...(chr(13)) and vbCr

2. What's the difference between ....

3. What's the difference between .Send and .Save

4. What's the difference

5. what's the difference

6. In this case, what's the difference between CSharp and VB.NET Exception Handling

7. what's the difference

8. What's the difference?

9. What's the difference

10. OCX vs DLL: what's the difference ?

11. what's the difference?

12. Join and Where: What's the difference?