System.IO question
Author Message
 System.IO question

I was woundering if the system.io reference is included with VB .net
Standard Edition?
Thanks

Mon, 27 Dec 2004 02:41:12 GMT
 System.IO question
Yes it is.  That's what I use

--
VBnet4Apps
http://www.avenuezx.com/vbnet4apps/

Quote:
> I was woundering if the system.io reference is included with VB .net
> Standard Edition?
> Thanks

Mon, 27 Dec 2004 03:27:44 GMT
 System.IO question
Yes, it is. If you are not seeing it, you may want to check your filter
settings in Help to make sure that system.io is not excluded.

Thanks

Robin & Mohan
VB Team

> I was woundering if the system.io reference is included with VB .net
> Standard Edition?
> Thanks

Mon, 27 Dec 2004 03:50:59 GMT
 System.IO question
System.IO is part of the .NET framework, which is included with all Visual
Basic .NET products.  The documentation is included.

Mike Bond
Visual Basic Development

> I was woundering if the system.io reference is included with VB .net
> Standard Edition?
> Thanks

Mon, 27 Dec 2004 04:51:55 GMT

1. System.IO.FileNotFoundException and imageupload

2. trouble with system.io.file.copy

3. File locks when deleting files using SYSTEM.IO

4. How _copy_ a directory using System.IO

5. System.IO.FileNotFoundException

6. System.IO.StreamReader

7. How to use System.IO.Stream

8. System.IO.PathTooLongException

9. System.IO.FileNotFoundException

10. A better solution please (System.IO.Stream related)

11. Map Dive Using System.IO

12. File System Objects v. Open for file IO