Microsoft Internet Transfer Control
Author Message
 Microsoft Internet Transfer Control

Two questions:

1. Is it possible to upload a file using the Internet Transfer Control?

2. Can you define a copy of the Internet Transfer Control within a sub, so
that you do not have any when the program starts? ex. DIM Inet As New
AxInetCtrlsObjects.AxInet(). Or, even better, define an array of Internet
Transfer Controls?

I appreciate any help.
Thank you

Mon, 27 Sep 2004 08:33:12 GMT
 Microsoft Internet Transfer Control
Hi Nathan,

You're probably better off going with the WinInet API directly if you want
to accomplish both of your goals below.  Here's a link to some helpful
information:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q175179

Or, if you make the transition to .Net, there's a slew of cool net classes
that can help you out here.  Enjoy, and happy coding!
Karl L. Houseknecht, MCSE+I, MCSD, MCDBA

Quote:
> Two questions:

> 1. Is it possible to upload a file using the Internet Transfer Control?

> 2. Can you define a copy of the Internet Transfer Control within a sub, so
> that you do not have any when the program starts? ex. DIM Inet As New
> AxInetCtrlsObjects.AxInet(). Or, even better, define an array of Internet
> Transfer Controls?

> I appreciate any help.
> Thank you

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 01:22:43 GMT

1. help with microsoft internet transfer control

2. Help with Microsoft Internet Transfer Control.

3. Adding Microsoft Internet Transfer Control to components

4. cookies with microsoft internet transfer control

5. Problems using Microsoft Internet Transfer Control - OpenUrl method.

6. Microsoft Internet Transfer Control (Inet)

7. Microsoft Internet Transfer Control

8. Something other than Microsoft Internet Transfer Control

9. Microsoft Internet Transfer Control

10. Error in Reinitializing Microsoft Internet Transfer control

11. Microsoft Internet Transfer Control

12. Microsoft Internet Transfer Control