Generate an HTML
Author Message
 Generate an HTML

Hi,

Greetings! Can I make a function that would generate a generic HTML using in
windowsforms .NET? Thanks in advance.

Bernie

Sun, 05 Jun 2005 15:49:35 GMT

1. Content-type for dynamically generated non-html files

2. How do I create a VBScript to generate an HTML file listing of a directory

3. How to generate a html file using VB/ASP

4. Generating and html file with VB5

5. URGENT : How can I generate a HTML page in Modal state ?

6. Generating HTML From a Word Doc Programmatically

7. ASP.net toolbars doesnt show up on the generated HTML

8. Tool for automatically generating html links for whole website directory tree

9. Generating HTML Docs from VS.NET

10. Generate HTML with VB.net

11. Dymanically generated html and IE control

12. Using WIN32 API to generate PDF files from HTML