cursor move event?
Author Message
 cursor move event?

Is there an event that would tell me that the cursor position in an edit
box has changed? KeyUp works if the user is moving one character at a
time, but if they hold the arrow key down I won't know position until
they let the button go.

Thanks.

Sat, 17 Sep 2005 03:37:46 GMT
 cursor move event?

Quote:
> Is there an event that would tell me that the cursor position in an edit
> box has changed? KeyUp works if the user is moving one character at a
> time, but if they hold the arrow key down I won't know position until
> they let the button go.

if KeyDown fires and the KeyCode matches leftarrow or rightarrow then the
insertion point must have changed, unless the boundary was already reached,
no ?  but I'm not sure you can ever tell where the insertion point is ...
I've never needed to know ....

Sat, 17 Sep 2005 04:14:56 GMT

1. move shape between pages / Move-Event ?

2. cursor keeps moving back in vb

3. Moving cursor

4. How I can move cursor without using Enter button

5. Moving cursor in table and between tables

6. Detecting cursor move between paragraphs

7. How to get cursor to move in a cell

8. Moving cursor to specific paragraph

9. Repost: Stop up\down cursor keys moving between (text) form fields in a protected document

10. Stop up\down cursor keys moving between fields?

11. Programatically moving cursor in a RichTextBox?

12. Causing the cursor moves to next tab stop when a field has reached its maximum