Regular expressions and Unicode
Author Message
 Regular expressions and Unicode

How do I search and replace using Unicode characters and
regular expressions?  (I can get regular expressions to
find, but not replace, Unicode characters.  It silently
fails to replace.)  In VB/VBA, I'm actually using Word to do
it via Automation (which strongly supports Unicode and sort
of supports regular expressions), but of course Word is
pretty slow.

(The text file to be searched and replaced is in Unicode,
and the replace characters are Unicode.)

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 00:22:28 GMT

1. Using Regular Expression against Unicode data

2. Replace Unicode using Regular Expressions

3. Regular expressions and VBA

4. Wildcard search validation (Regular Expressions)

5. Regular expressions and/or pattern matching in VBA?

6. Regular expressions?

7. Using VBScript regular expressions from VBA

8. Perl Style Regular Expressions in VB

9. Using Regular Expressions within Outllok VBA

10. Support for regular expressions?

11. Regular Expression

12. Regular expressions