scrol form programmatically
Author Message
 scrol form programmatically

I have AutoScroll set to true for a VB.Net form.  How can I programmatically
scroll the form vertically?  I want to scroll the form up and down when I
press the Up/Down arrow keys.

Thanks
Bill

Tue, 20 Sep 2005 14:03:05 GMT
 scrol form programmatically
Hello,

Quote:
> I have AutoScroll set to true for a VB.Net form.
> How can I programmatically scroll the form
> vertically?  I want to scroll the form up and
> down when I press the Up/Down arrow keys.

Have a look at the form's AutoScrollPosition property.

Regards,
Herfried K. Wagner

Tue, 20 Sep 2005 20:12:54 GMT

1. How to scrol a text file that bigger then 65000k

2. How to scrol a text file that bigger is then 65000k

3. How to scrol a text file that bigger is then 65000k

4. MSAccess-style scrol

5. Scrol-able label control?

6. Scrol a list box horizontaly

7. Vertical Scrol Bars Help Needed

8. Creating Forms Programmatically

9. programmatically add a control to a form

10. Looping through text box controls on a large form programmatically

11. Programmatically transfer DecimalPlaces property from table field to form text box

12. Closing form programmatically