 string(nb, car) function in vb.net

New String("0"C, 25)

--
Toby Herring
Software Architects, Inc.
MCDBA, MCSD

Quote:
> Hi
> Does anyone know which function replaces string(nb, car) function in
vb.net
> ?
> Thanx in advance !

> PO

Sun, 06 Mar 2005 03:40:53 GMT
 string(nb, car) function in vb.net
Hi
Does anyone know which function replaces string(nb, car) function in vb.net
?
Thanx in advance !

PO

Sun, 06 Mar 2005 03:34:05 GMT
 string(nb, car) function in vb.net
Thanx a lot ! :)

Quote:
> New String("0"C, 25)

> --
> Toby Herring
> Software Architects, Inc.
> MCDBA, MCSD

> > Hi
> > Does anyone know which function replaces string(nb, car) function in
> vb.net
> > ?
> > Thanx in advance !

> > PO

Sun, 06 Mar 2005 05:56:21 GMT

1. VB.NET String function

2. Help: I want to compare a car against other cars car models ????

3. ADO.Net to fetch ActiveDirectory this function bugs in Asp.net but works in Vb.n

4. VB.NET & CR.NET : User Defined Function

5. call remote vb function from vb.net

6. Reserved Words in an Enumerated Data Type [NB Possible obscure bug noted]

7. mefloyd@nbnet.nb.c.a.

8. ComboBox : Nb of Visible Line.

9. NB Question: Fill Dataset From differet form.

10. Using Access built SQL in VB Net String

11. VB.NET Strings with Embbed Nulls

12. Convert VB.Net string to lpcstr