Drag listviewitem .... inside same listview !!!! :)
Author Message
 Drag listviewitem .... inside same listview !!!! :)

I want to set the x and y coordinates of a listviewitem in large icon mode.

Can you do that? Or haven't they thought of that in .NET ?

/Michael

Sun, 05 Jun 2005 16:24:50 GMT
 Drag listviewitem .... inside same listview !!!! :)
Hi Michael,

I am not quite sure what you meant by "set the x and y coordinates of a
listviewitem". Anyway, there is a listview drap-drop sample at :

http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/WinForms.asp

It might give you a clue to the problem.

Regards,

Felix Wu
=============

--------------------

Quote:

>Subject: Drag listviewitem    .... inside same listview !!!! :)
>Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 09:24:50 +0100

>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb

>I want to set the x and y coordinates of a listviewitem in large icon mode.

>Can you do that? Or haven't they thought of that in .NET ?

>/Michael

Mon, 06 Jun 2005 18:08:14 GMT

1. Drag & drop file onto ListViewItem function

2. Adding a ListViewItem to a ListView displays strangely

3. HOWTO: Move a ListviewItem in a Listview ?

4. Is it true that a ListView drags one and a listbox drags many

5. Drag an item of Listview to another position of the same ListView

6. Dragging from ListView to ListView or TreeView

7. Dragging from ListView to ListView or TreeView

8. Help-Drag and Drop inside TreeView

9. MSDN OLE drag drop Project dosent compile url inside

10. Drag n Drop inside a TreeView Control ?

11. Button INSIDE a ListView control?

12. Button INSIDE a ListView control?