Appbar in vb.net posssible??
Author Message
 Appbar in vb.net posssible??

Folks,

Is it possible to create a form in VB.net (on W2K) and set its style to
something like "appbar" which will make it behave like the NT
toolbar effectively??

Someone told me this was possible in .net?? If yes then this would
save me a lot of grief with trying to to write two app bars  which will
reserve an L shaped area of the screen, and then any other applications will
open in the remaining screen area and not overwrite the L shaped docked
toolbars.

ps I'm using  SHAppBarMessage API calls to get the above effect in VB6 at
the moment.

thanks for any ideas
Amar

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 16:34:39 GMT

1. appbar type form in vb.net Possibe??

2. APPBAR from VB (Guru Challenge)

3. APPBar Code for VB?

4. APPBar Code for VB?

5. Outlook + VBA + network (web) queries posssible?

6. VB.NET: Steps for Converting a Windows .NET Application to a Web .NET Application

7. ADO.NET with ASP.NET using VB.NET

8. how to use the system.net.sockets and system.net in VB.net

9. VS.Net + Cr.Net and VB.Net

10. Difference between VB NET and VB NET 2003

11. Convert VB.Net to C#, convert C# to VB.Net

12. VB.NEt Beginner: Creating a COM+ Object in VB.net