Stroring form object as bitmap
Author Message
 Stroring form object as bitmap

I have a graphing tool that is shown on a form and I'm
trying to figure out a way to print it.
I've got a printing object ready to print bitmaps so I
figured the best way was to capture the form window as a
bitmap and then send it to the printer.
How would I go about capturing a windows and storing it as
a bitmap?

If you can think of a better way or how I would go about
this please let me know.

Thanks

Seb

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 06:19:09 GMT

1. Linking Form Objects in HTML to other Form Objects using VBScript

2. Open form, close form, open form = disposed object exception

3. Access OLE object (bitmap picture) stored in table to Word

4. bitmap on the CommandBarButton Object

5. MD5 Hash from a bitmap object

6. Draw a string onto a bitmap object

7. Problem: Copying OLE object (bitmap) into the clipboard

8. Problem: Copying Ole object (bitmap) to clipboard

9. Bitmap in VB -> ATL COM object

10. Printing a Bitmap with the Printer Object

11. Importing BitMap directly to Printer Object

12. How Can I Display an OLE Object Bitmap