I can not see any control that I have been put down in the web page...
Author Message
 I can not see any control that I have been put down in the web page...

Hi all,

I am a beginner....I just used VB.NET create a Web Application, and I drop
down some button and Textbox to the web design page. However, when I view
this page in IE, I can not see any control that I have been put down
here...Why?

Any help will be greatly appreicated!

Susan

Tue, 13 Jul 2004 01:10:05 GMT
 I can not see any control that I have been put down in the web page...
Were you able to run it in the VB.NET IDE? Do you have IIS and ASP.NET
installed as a web server?
-Nick

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 01:10:05 +0800, "Susan Fahel"

Quote:

>Hi all,

>I am a beginner....I just used VB.NET create a Web Application, and I drop
>down some button and Textbox to the web design page. However, when I view
>this page in IE, I can not see any control that I have been put down
>here...Why?

>Any help will be greatly appreicated!

>Susan

Tue, 13 Jul 2004 03:59:31 GMT
 I can not see any control that I have been put down in the web page...
Hi,

   You should have IIS installed on your system then only
you can view it else when you run the application it wont
show you teh controls since all controls on web
application are server control and to run the server
controls you need IIS.So install IIS and it shall work.

Bhanu

Quote:

Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:31:38 GMT

1. Putting an active-x control on my web page

2. Hi, I am having trouble with bar code font not working

3. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

4. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

5. Problem manipulating MonthView control with Page Up and Page Down keys

6. Active X Controls Not Showing Up on Web Page

7. Help with Getting info from a web page and putting it into a database

8. How to put VB code on Web Page so Cut-n-Paste works

9. Putting Focus on Web Page Button

10. Disable IE5.5 drop down list when I type text within a web page - PLEASE HELP

11. Web page navigation drop down?

12. Canned pages....