SizeChanged vs. Resized
Author Message
 SizeChanged vs. Resized

What is the difference between the SizeChanged and Resized events?

Bob

Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:01:12 GMT
 SizeChanged vs. Resized
Hi Bob,

The events are almost same. I think you can use one as you want. Please
consider one thing:

In the default handler Control.OnSizeChanged of the SizeChanged event, the
Resized event is fired. In the default handler Control.OnResize of the
Resize event, it check if the control need to be redraw.

I hope this helps. If you have any questions, please reply to this post.

Best Regards,

Jun Su
Microsoft Support

---

--------------------

| Subject: SizeChanged vs. Resized
| Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 10:01:12 -0400
|
| What is the difference between the SizeChanged and Resized events?
|
| Bob

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 13:16:59 GMT

1. SizeChanged vs Resize vs Layout events

2. ? ReSize vs. VS-OCX for VB5

3. ? ReSize vs. VS-OCX for VB5

4. ? ReSize vs. VS-OCX for VB5

5. Resize, resize, resize, ...

6. Enter Key vs. Tab AND Resizing Windows

7. VSVBX Elastic Compatability vs ReSize.VBX

8. Newbie confused: VB6 vs VB.Net vs VBScript vs VBA

9. Access vs SQL Server vs Sybase vs Oracle

10. Newbie confused: VB6 vs VB.Net vs VBscript vs VBA

11. BMP Vs JPG Vs PictureBox Vs Resource file

12. Setup Programs: InstallShield vs PCInstall vs WISE vs...?