VB.Net and SQL replication
Author Message
 VB.Net and SQL replication

Hi,

I have several of laptop users. I want to install MSDE 2000 on the laptops
and then replicate it with MS Sql Server 2000.

Anybody knows how to do this from within VB.Net?

I want my users to press a button to start the replication.

Thanks!

By the way ... can I freely distribute MSDE 2000 with my VB.Net applciation?

Thanks .... again!

M O J O

Tue, 01 Feb 2005 07:25:37 GMT

1. VB.Net and MS SQL Server merge replication???

2. SQL Server REPLICATION from VB.NET???

3. How can I force Active Directory Replication with vb.net

4. MSSQL 2000 and VB.Net merge replication

5. VB and SQL Replication

6. Replication between SQL Server and Access via VB code

7. SQL Server Replication. Vb Issue

8. ASP.net VB.Net Stored Procedures in SQL Server

9. Crystal Reports from ASP.NET without compiling VB.NET on SQL/ADO changes

10. SQL SERVER, VB.NET,ASP.NET Optimization Techniques

11. VB basics, Variables, combo boxes, SQL, vb.net

12. Data Replication between SQL Server 7 and MS Access 97