What is wrong with the immediate window
Author Message
 What is wrong with the immediate window

Derek,
Check out these topics in VS help:

Debugging Changes in Visual Basic .NET
ms-help://MS.VSCC/MS.MSDNVS/vbcon/html/vbconDebuggingUserInterfaceChangesInV
isualBasic70.htm

and

Immediate Mode, Command Window
ms-help://MS.VSCC/MS.MSDNVS/vsintro7/html/vxurfImmediateModeCommandWindow.ht

Hope this helps
Steve
VB Team

> Does anyone know where I can find information about what
> they have done to the immediate window.  As far as I can
> tell, it is pointless now.

> Derek

Tue, 01 Feb 2005 03:25:29 GMT

1. Recordset: What am I doing wrong?

2. What am I doing wrong??

3. What am I doing wrong?

4. Help with syntax. What am I doing wrong

5. What am I doing wrong?

6. What am I doing wrong?

7. What am I doing wrong?

8. Please tell me what I am doing wrong - DAO parameter Append Query :(

9. What am I doing wrong? -MultiSelect List box

10. Select Case - What am I doing wrong?

11. What am I doing wrong (easy).

12. OLE problem, or what am I doing wrong?