Tabs out of order
Author Message
 Tabs out of order

Is there a bug in vb .net that makes the order of the tabs in a tab
control change randomly and for no reason? I put a lot of work into
each tab, and now I cannot get them to appear in the order I need them
to anymore. It was fine for quite a while, now they are totally out of
order and no rearranging the tabcontrol collection of tabs fixes it.

I probably should have used panels and buttons, but maybe one of you
have been able to figure out how to make the tab order sticky. Or am I
out of luck?

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 04:06:53 GMT
 Tabs out of order
I had a similar problem which appeared to be the order in which the .NET
generated code was created. Go into the region where the generated code is
placed and try manually setting the order of the tabs in there.

Quote:
> Is there a bug in vb .net that makes the order of the tabs in a tab
> control change randomly and for no reason? I put a lot of work into
> each tab, and now I cannot get them to appear in the order I need them
> to anymore. It was fine for quite a while, now they are totally out of
> order and no rearranging the tabcontrol collection of tabs fixes it.

> I probably should have used panels and buttons, but maybe one of you
> have been able to figure out how to make the tab order sticky. Or am I
> out of luck?

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 15:54:55 GMT

1. Combining tab order with tab order of a child form

2. tab control - order of tabs

3. BUG?: Tab Order on a Tab Control in VB

4. Tab order when using Tab control

5. vba tab order (in code)

6. Controlling tab order for controls on XL97 sheet

7. Controlling Tab Order of Shapes

8. Tab Order for Controls on Drawing Page

9. Word form template, start field and tab order

10. form field tab order

11. Tab Order between ActiveX controls

12. Changing tab order with formfields and buttons