Scanning control for .NET
Author Message
 Scanning control for .NET

Does anyone know if there is a control (like the old OCX) that I can use for
a scanning application.

I have an old TWAIN compatible scanner.

Thanks
Soren

Tue, 28 Dec 2004 23:09:25 GMT
 Scanning control for .NET
look on sourceforge.net... there's one on there (TWAIN.NET)

-AC

| Does anyone know if there is a control (like the old OCX) that I can use
for
| a scanning application.
|
| I have an old TWAIN compatible scanner.
|
| Thanks
| Soren

Tue, 28 Dec 2004 23:25:30 GMT
 Scanning control for .NET
Quote:
> look on sourceforge.net... there's one on there (TWAIN.NET)

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/twainnet/

or if you will source code, try my (old) TWAIN hack:
  http://www.codeproject.com/dotnet/twaindotnet.asp

--
  NETMaster  (Thomas Scheidegger)
  http://www.cetus-links.org/oo_CSharp.html

Quote:

> look on sourceforge.net... there's one on there (TWAIN.NET)

Wed, 29 Dec 2004 01:17:53 GMT
 Scanning control for .NET
Hallo, sch?n dich auch in den englischen Gruppen anzutreffen ...

Wie Spricht man deinen Namen eigentlich auf English aus?

Quote:
> > look on sourceforge.net... there's one on there (TWAIN.NET)
>   http://sourceforge.net/projects/twainnet/

> or if you will source code, try my (old) TWAIN hack:
>   http://www.codeproject.com/dotnet/twaindotnet.asp

> --
>   NETMaster  (Thomas Scheidegger)
>   http://www.cetus-links.org/oo_csharp.html

Quote:
> > look on sourceforge.net... there's one on there (TWAIN.NET)

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 07:48:49 GMT

1. how to scan image in black&white format using kodak image scan control

2. Scanning from a VB.Net pplication

3. Scanning from VB.Net

4. Symbol Scan Control & MapX Mobile Control

5. Port scan and IP scan ..

6. Scanning images into access - twain control

7. Help; Image Scan Control

8. I need a sample,information of WANG SCAN CONTROL(VB)

9. I need a WANG SCAN CONTROL example/information(VB)

10. Wang Scan Control

11. Image Scan Control

12. Wang image scan control