Weird Bug: WebControl on non-startup form, shown as modal doesn't fire form's Load event
Author Message
 Weird Bug: WebControl on non-startup form, shown as modal doesn't fire form's Load event

vb.net issue.
As the title says, I have a primary startup form. On a second form I have a
Microsoft WebBrowser control. When I attempt to load/show the 2nd form as
.showdialog() the load event for that 2nd form does not fire. If I show it
.show(), it loads fine. I've isolated it to the web control by having only
that control on the form, and put a simple msgbox as the load event.

Anyone know about this or have a fix?

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 22:45:03 GMT

1. ActiveX control on modal form give 'can't show non-modal form when modal form is displayed'

2. Detecting whether a form is MODAL or NON MODAL - Causing event to fire

3. ActiveX DLL events won't fire when DLL shows Modal Form

4. Can't show non-modal form when ...

5. MODAL FORM & NON MODAL FORM

6. MODAL FORM & NON MODAL FORM

7. MODAL FORM & NON MODAL FORM

8. non-modal form when a modal form is displayed

9. MODAL FORM & NON MODAL FORM

10. Msgbox error 'Can't show non-modal form when modal form is displayed'

11. Q: Form activate Fires On Non Child MDI Forms But Only Once On Child Mdi Forms

12. My Form doesn't show in front of the calling Form